Check out our fab resources to help you with your Award journey
- Awards Handbook - help for every step of the way
- Best Practice - check out some examples and save time when sending in your application
- Top Tips - get advice from some of our Award schools
Use the tabs on the left to browse through what we've got to hep you on your journey.
By documenting your singing activity and uploading it onto Your Awards Profile you're working towards your Sing Up Award. There are so many ways to demonstrate your passion for singing. See our examples below - you may be closer than you think!
- Minutes from staff meetings
- Class timetables or singing charts
- Audio tracks of your end of term concert
- Photos of your Headteacher singing in assembly
- Video footage of a singing assembly
- Programmes from your Christmas Carol concerts
There are more ideas on collecting evidence inside your Awards Handbook.
Our whole website is packed full of stories and advice to inspire you:
- Keep up-to-date with exciting Awards stories in our News & Stories area
- Spice up your teaching with our fab How-tos & Guides and Lesson & Activity Plans
"Go for it! Set yourself small achievable targets, that way you experience the feeling of success quickly. Aiming for a Sing Up Award is a great motivator." – Wylam First School.